We got what you want, you got what we need!
Our Client is a hardware and software manufacturer, focused on providing police agencies with the state-of-the-art devices and services all over the world.
Fusion HCR Technology is a trusted partner with experience across diverse technology stacks from cloud and infrastructure to security and enterprise information, our clients need your expertise to embrace change and make organizational transformation a reality. What makes Fusion HCR different? Our expertise is derived from over 20 years of being on the inside of organizations building teams for implementations, upgrades, application development, business intelligence solutions and more. We understand what companies look for we don’t see you as a gross profit number, rather we recognize your technical knowledge, your cultural fit within an organization, and how that aligns to your success.
Share on your newsfeed
Our Client is looking for Contractors to:
- Design and develop event-driven, reliable, scalable, highly performant integrations between our ERP/WMS (AX 2012 and Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations), CRM (Salesforce), revenue recognition (RevStream), and other critical business platforms, using Microsoft Azure cloud technologies such as Service Bus, Event Grid, Logic Apps, Function Apps, API Management, and others.
- Develop engineering maturity within the Enterprise Applications team, including standing up CI/CD pipelines in Azure DevOps and driving adoption of best practices.
- Collaborate with project and program managers to implement agile development processes, including code review.
- Assist in identifying, troubleshooting, and resolving defects encountered during various stages of testing and production, including during the deployment and implementation of the code in production environments.
- Conduct research into current and emerging Microsoft Azure and related integration technologies in support of driving efficiency in Axon’s internal processes.
- Contribute thought leadership towards the long-term strategy for enterprise integration, including standards, procedures, and guidelines, based on business goals and input from stakeholders. Work with team members to evaluate ideas and concepts, assist with making critical decisions. Collaborate with counterparts throughout the organization to foster technology alignment and enable knowledge sharing.
- Create and maintain documentation for processes, guidelines, standard methodologies and communications and ensure other team members can access and effectively use these documents.
Minimum Technology Qualifications
- 3+ years of experience building and operating integrations on the Microsoft Azure platform
- 2+ years of experience building and operating message-based systems in a critical production environment, including retry, exception handling, monitoring, and alerting
- 5+ years of experience building object-oriented applications in C#
- 5+ years of experience developing for SQL Server (or similar), including ETL
- 5+ years of experience developing web services (REST, SOAP)
- 3+ years of experience integrating with ERP and/or CRM systems
- Specific experience with AX 2012 and/or Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations is a significant plus
- Demonstrable experience with continuous integration & deployment tools, ideally Azure DevOps, is a significant plus
- Experience with business intelligence platforms and design is a plus
- Proficiency with agile development methodologies and techniques
- Eagerness and adaptability to deploy new technologies
- Highly self-motivated and self-directed
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
- Be available for after hours and weekend support installation/upgrade of applications or other needs at the office or via phone
- B.S, in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Math, or other technical field
Want to Learn More?
Here from Fusion HCR Technology Consultants on the benefits of being part of a world class team, and how being a Consultant with us can enhance your skills and build your future.
Submit your resume today! Once qualified, a member of our team will reach out with next steps!
Get ready to join Fusion HCR Technology Team!
Fusion HCR is currently filling roles in the following states: AL, AR, AZ, DC, DE, FL, GA, IA, ID, IL, IN, KS, KY, MD, ME, MI, MN, MO, MS, MT, NC, ND, NE, NM, NV, OH, OK, PA, RI, SC, SD, TN, TX, VA, WV, WY
Connect With Us!
Don’t see a role that fits? Connect with us and we will find you something great!
We are an equal opportunity employers and will consider all applications without regard to race, genetic information, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by law.