We got what you want, you got what we need!
Our Client is a hardware and software manufacturer, focused on providing police agencies with the state-of-the-art devices and services all over the world.
Fusion HCR Technology is a trusted partner with experience across diverse technology stacks from cloud and infrastructure to security and enterprise information, our clients need your expertise to embrace change and make organizational transformation a reality. What makes Fusion HCR different? Our expertise is derived from over 20 years of being on the inside of organizations building teams for implementations, upgrades, application development, business intelligence solutions and more. We understand what companies look for we don’t see you as a gross profit number, rather we recognize your technical knowledge, your cultural fit within an organization, and how that aligns to your success.
Share on your newsfeed
Our Client is looking for Contractors to:
- Resolve end-user issues and perform ongoing administration, configuration and end-user training and documentation for new and existing capabilities in Dynamics/AX • Ongoing support of Dynamics/AX and Microsoft SQL Server
- Act as the steward of our Application Enterprise ecosystem to ensure overall health of all integrated systems
- Understanding of ERP business flows with a focus on manufacturing, finance, distribution, and production
- Troubleshoot, diagnose and resolve technical issues within the system
- Mentor and develop JR level developers
Successful Contractors will have the following requirements:
- 2 or more years of successful Dynamics AX development experience (or similar software) and ability to demonstrate a strong working knowledge of ERP systems and implementation processes
- Experience with AX2012 R2 and above with experience in Dynamics 365 being a plus
- Ability to work with a diverse set of users from upper management to field users and to be able to communicate effectively across groups
- Vision and organizational skills to balance end-user support with larger strategic project support
- Extensive knowledge of X++, with a strong background in software development
- Obvious cross group teamwork and influence competencies throughout all work examples
- A tenacity to learn and grow with an iterative mindset
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to lead functional meetings
- Extensive knowledge in AIF and Runbasebatch frameworkPreferred Qualification
- Lead multiple implementations across Dynamics/AX space • Experience working within medium to large public enterprises
- Experience in environments with many integrations • Agile development methodologies knowledge
- Understanding of multiple ERP Modules including: Accounts Receivable (AR), Accounts Payable (AP), Inventory and Trade, Logistics, Business Intelligence and Reporting, Procurement and Sourcing, Project Management and Accounting, Production, Service Management and Supply Chain Management (the more the better)Compensation and
- B.S, in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Math, or other technical field
Want to Learn More?
Here from Fusion HCR Technology Consultants on the benefits of being part of a world class team, and how being a Consultant with us can enhance your skills and build your future.
Submit your resume today! Once qualified, a member of our team will reach out with next steps!
Get ready to join Fusion HCR Technology Team!
Fusion HCR is currently filling roles in the following states: AL, AR, AZ, DC, DE, FL, GA, IA, ID, IL, IN, KS, KY, MD, ME, MI, MN, MO, MS, MT, NC, ND, NE, NM, NV, OH, OK, PA, RI, SC, SD, TN, TX, VA, WV, WY
Connect With Us!
Don’t see a role that fits? Connect with us and we will find you something great!
We are an equal opportunity employers and will consider all applications without regard to race, genetic information, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by law.