We got what you want, you got what we need!
Our Client is a grocery retailer that operates over 2,500 grocery stores in 35 states under nearly two dozen banners. The division this position would work for creates customer facing applications that provide a world-class digital experience.
Fusion HCR Technology is a trusted partner with experience across diverse technology stacks from cloud and infrastructure to security and enterprise information, our clients need your expertise to embrace change and make organizational transformation a reality. What makes Fusion HCR different? Our expertise is derived from over 20 years of being on the inside of organizations building teams for implementations, upgrades, application development, business intelligence solutions and more. We understand what companies look for we don’t see you as a gross profit number, rather we recognize your technical knowledge, your cultural fit within an organization, and how that aligns to your success.
Share on your newsfeed
Our Client is looking for Contractors to:
- Identify, uphold and apply Web engineering best practices.
- Implement Web design principles to ensure our Web apps are performant, accessible, and provide the ideal user experience on devices of various sizes.
- Collaborate with designers, product managers, and team to iterate on design and implementation
- Assist in the development of applications & features that will be used by customers and internal associates
- Work with APIs and API teams to build and ship new experiences
- Review existing Web app code, new code and plan future app upgrades with the development teams
- Design and develop frameworks for creating Web apps that grow with the needs of the company
- Set Web app performance indicators and alarms. Monitor, actively improve, and respond to performance metrics
- Stay up-to-date and explore emerging technologies
Successful Contractors will have the following requirements:
- Server-side development experience with Node.js or similar language/framework
- Webdriver IO
- Web UI framework experience (Angular, Vue, Stencil, Svelte, etc.)
- Web Components
- Bash Scripting
- Cloud Platforms (Azure, GCP, Cloud Foundry)
Minimum Technology Qualifications
- At least 1 year of React/Redux commercial experience (within last 2 years)
- Experience using Git and npm in a collaborative environment
Software & Collaboration Qualifications
- Software Design Principles and Patterns
- Browsers (HTTP, APIs, event loop, render cycle, etc.)
- Build Tools (Webpack, Rollup, etc.)
- CI/CD (tools, pipelines, patterns)
- Automated Testing (unit, functional, contract, mocking, etc.)
- Application Performance Tuning (Lighthouse, browser dev tools, etc.)
- WAI-ARIA, WCAG, & assistive technology
- Progressive Web App (PWA) technologies
- B.S, M.S, or Ph.D. in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Math, or other technical field
- Alternatively, an excellent open-source contribution history (used in applications) or demonstrably relevant professional experience (source code/samples/project repositories preferred)
Want to Learn More?
Here from Fusion HCR Technology Consultants on the benefits of being part of a world class team, and how being a Consultant with us can enhance your skills and build your future.
Submit your resume today! Once qualified, a member of our team will reach out with next steps!
Get ready to join Fusion HCR Technology Team!
Fusion HCR is currently filling roles in the following states: AL, AR, AZ, DC, DE, FL, GA, IA, ID, IL, IN, KS, KY, MD, ME, MI, MN, MO, MS, MT, NC, ND, NE, NM, NV, OH, OK, PA, RI, SC, SD, TN, TX, VA, WV, WY
Connect With Us!
Don’t see a role that fits? Connect with us and we will find you something great!
We are an equal opportunity employers and will consider all applications without regard to race, genetic information, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by law.