We got what you want, you got what we need!
Our Client is a grocery retailer that operates over 2,500 grocery stores in 35 states under nearly two dozen banners. The division this position would work for creates customer facing applications that provide a world-class digital experience.
Fusion HCR Technology is a trusted partner with experience across diverse technology stacks from cloud and infrastructure to security and enterprise information, our clients need your expertise to embrace change and make organizational transformation a reality. What makes Fusion HCR different? Our expertise is derived from over 20 years of being on the inside of organizations building teams for implementations, upgrades, application development, business intelligence solutions and more. We understand what companies look for we don’t see you as a gross profit number, rather we recognize your technical knowledge, your cultural fit within an organization, and how that aligns to your success.
Share on your newsfeed
Our Client is looking for Contractors to:
- Work closely with multiple Software Engineering teams to design, develop and enhance their content management system (CMS)
- An experience engineer will develop and maintain a web page authoring front-end and its content publishing and delivery services.
- The Senior Fullstack Engineer will work closely with engineering and product managers to deliver quarterly business and technical objectives.
Successful Contractors will have the following requirements:
- HTML5 & CSS3
- Typescript •
- React and Redux
- VS Code, IntelliJ
- GIT, Gitlab, TeamCity,
- JIRA, Confluence, MS Teams
Minimum Technology Qualifications
- 3+ years experience with modern web stacks using ReactJS
- 2+ years experience with NodeJS building backend services
- Experience with DevOPs, TDD, and the SOLID principles
Software & Collaboration Qualifications
- Follows established architecture patterns and practices used throughout the product software stack.
- Offer suggestions to improve and minimize technical debt
- Solve critical defects both in production and test/stage environments
- Works with QA team to support automated functional testing
- Worked in an Agile and SCRUM environment
- Experience working with an engineering team of 5 or more
- Work with outside teams to adapt and support product use and adoption
- B.S, M.S, or Ph.D. in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Math, or other technical field
- Alternatively, an excellent open-source contribution history (used in applications) or demonstrably relevant professional experience (source code/samples/project repositories preferred)
Want to Learn More?
Here from Fusion HCR Technology Consultants on the benefits of being part of a world class team, and how being a Consultant with us can enhance your skills and build your future.
Submit your resume today! Once qualified, a member of our team will reach out with next steps!
Get ready to join Fusion HCR Technology Team!
Fusion HCR is currently filling roles in the following states: AL, AR, AZ, DC, DE, FL, GA, IA, ID, IL, IN, KS, KY, MD, ME, MI, MN, MO, MS, MT, NC, ND, NE, NM, NV, OH, OK, PA, RI, SC, SD, TN, TX, VA, WV, WY
Connect With Us!
Don’t see a role that fits? Connect with us and we will find you something great!
We are an equal opportunity employers and will consider all applications without regard to race, genetic information, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by law.