We got what you want, you got what we need!
Our Client is a multinational and a global manufacturer of welding products, arc welding equipment, welding consumables, plasma and oxy-fuel cutting equipment and robotic welding systems.
Fusion HCR Technology is a trusted partner with experience across diverse technology stacks from cloud and infrastructure to security and enterprise information, our clients need your expertise to embrace change and make organizational transformation a reality. What makes Fusion HCR different? Our expertise is derived from over 20 years of being on the inside of organizations building teams for implementations, upgrades, application development, business intelligence solutions and more. We understand what companies look for we don’t see you as a gross profit number, rather we recognize your technical knowledge, your cultural fit within an organization, and how that aligns to your success.
Share on your newsfeed
Our Client is looking for Contractors to:
- Responsible for the technical and procedural direction of our Epicor development team.
- Responsible for transforming legacy processes to benefit from system functionality, improving the efficiency, effectiveness and data integrity of our Epicor system.
- Interface with internal users throughout the discovery and scope definition process and develop business case justifications for the implementation of process improvement ideas.
- Develop and manage project timelines and resource schedules.
- Manage and resolve cases opened with software support for our Epicor ERP platform
- Manage the internal Epicor Team’s training curriculum and schedule.
- Manage End User Process (EUP) training design and implementation.
- Establish and maintain written and in-person communications within the organization’s executives, department heads and end users regarding pertinent Epicor activities.
- Keep current with the Epicor updates and revisions.
- Assists with any other projects and duties as needed.
Successful Contractors will have the following requirements:
- Required three (3) plus years’ experience in an ERP system for manufacturing environments, preferably EPICOR.
- Required experience managing projects and personnel.
- Ability to optimize processes.
- Ability to manage resources across multi-departmental lines.
- Ability to solve problems with critical thinking skills.
- Proficient communication and organizational abilities.
- Ability to set and meet deadlines.
- Ability to set and meet deadlines.
- Educational, training, and experience requirements may be modified at the Managements Team’s discretion
- Previous experience working in an IT environment a plus.
- Preferred lean experience within a manufacturing environment.
- Exhibit proficiency with Word, Excel and similar software.
- Ability to prioritize, manage multiple responsibilities and meet productivity standards.
- B.S, M.S, in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Math, or other technical field
Want to Learn More?
Here from Fusion HCR Technology Consultants on the benefits of being part of a world class team, and how being a Consultant with us can enhance your skills and build your future.
Submit your resume today! Once qualified, a member of our team will reach out with next steps!
Get ready to join Fusion HCR Technology Team!
Fusion HCR is currently filling roles in the following states: AL, AR, AZ, DC, DE, FL, GA, IA, ID, IL, IN, KS, KY, MD, ME, MI, MN, MO, MS, MT, NC, ND, NE, NM, NV, OH, OK, PA, RI, SC, SD, TN, TX, VA, WV, WY
Connect With Us!
Don’t see a role that fits? Connect with us and we will find you something great!
We are an equal opportunity employers and will consider all applications without regard to race, genetic information, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by law.