We got what you want, you got what we need!
Our Client is a multinational power management company that produces a broad range of products and services, from fuel-efficient systems, to power chain management tools with 2018 sales of $21.6 billion
Fusion HCR Technology is a trusted partner with experience across diverse technology stacks from cloud and infrastructure to security and enterprise information, our clients need your expertise to embrace change and make organizational transformation a reality. What makes Fusion HCR different? Our expertise is derived from over 20 years of being on the inside of organizations building teams for implementations, upgrades, application development, business intelligence solutions and more. We understand what companies look for we don’t see you as a gross profit number, rather we recognize your technical knowledge, your cultural fit within an organization, and how that aligns to your success.
Share on your newsfeed
Our Client is looking for Contractors to:
- Participate in prioritization of resources to deliver initiatives through Digital Review Board (DRB); create estimates for upcoming projects, minor and major enhancements.
- Facilitate business process reviews to gather expected business outcomes and functional requirements, document end-to-end processes and business requirements.
- Translate business requirements into functional specifications and create the configuration rationale to design, and configure SAP FI/CO applications.
- Work with BA peers to architect cross-functional, integrated solutions across the enterprise to support the strategic vision.
- Work with the SAP Development team to unit test and deliver SAP Applications by defining and documenting reusable test scenarios, building unit test cases and creating data for unit testing as needed; participate in design and execution of system, integration and performance testing.
- Set schedules, timelines, scope, outcome/value maps, and other project artifacts; creates estimates for upcoming projects either as primary SAP FI/CO Applications lead or in close conjunction with the project manager(s).
- Participate as primary SAP FI/CO functional lead during project cutover, and performs hyper-care support on SAP FI/CO applications as and when required.
- Understand best practice business processes to ensure compliance and end use support in a highly regulated environment.
- Provide risk analysis to business partners for proposed solutions, and mitigation options when available.
- Support concurrent work assignments across applications and diverse user groups; works to resolve system issues.
- Document support materials including functional and technical specifications for use within the Applications and Digital Solutions team.
- Maintain and develop internal business relationships to influence successful project outcomes; train and support users on solutions post-production.
- Maintain market knowledge of emerging strategies through continuing education, SAP conferences, and ASUG meetings to bring vision and a degree of innovation.
Successful Contractors will have the following requirements:
- 10 or more years of experience supporting SAP FI/CO module and related integration with MM, PP, PM and SD.
- Minimum of 2 full SAP life-cycle implementations, and upgrades. SAP S/4 HANA Upgrade experience is a definite plus.
- CO Experience with Internal Order, Product Costing, and COPA.
- Experience in Manufacturing industry strongly preferred, with a broad understanding of manufacturing processes.
- Demonstrated capability and competency in global finance processes, and in-depth knowledge of SAP FI/CO applications such as New GL and IFRS.
- Demonstrated understanding and application of the SDLC.
- Ability to influence and collaborate at all levels of the organization combined with strong technical skills and a passion for understanding and improving finance business processes.
- Depth of skills in accounting (both financial and managerial), reporting, analysis, corporate governance, financial supply chain, and treasury management.
- Ability to conduct financial implementations from “cradle to grave” using Best Practice methods and tools.
- Understanding of local market requirements, languages, and currencies.
- Understanding of SOX compliance and internal controls.
- B.S, M.S, in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Math, or other technical field
Want to Learn More?
Here from Fusion HCR Technology Consultants on the benefits of being part of a world class team, and how being a Consultant with us can enhance your skills and build your future.
Submit your resume today! Once qualified, a member of our team will reach out with next steps!
Get ready to join Fusion HCR Technology Team!
Fusion HCR is currently filling roles in the following states: AL, AR, AZ, DC, DE, FL, GA, IA, ID, IL, IN, KS, KY, MD, ME, MI, MN, MO, MS, MT, NC, ND, NE, NM, NV, OH, OK, PA, RI, SC, SD, TN, TX, VA, WV, WY
Connect With Us!
Don’t see a role that fits? Connect with us and we will find you something great!
We are an equal opportunity employers and will consider all applications without regard to race, genetic information, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by law.