We got what you want, you got what we need!
Our Client is a global network infrastructure provider company and has over 20,000 employees worldwide, with customers in over 130 countries
Fusion HCR Technology is a trusted partner with experience across diverse technology stacks from cloud and infrastructure to security and enterprise information, our clients need your expertise to embrace change and make organizational transformation a reality. What makes Fusion HCR different? Our expertise is derived from over 20 years of being on the inside of organizations building teams for implementations, upgrades, application development, business intelligence solutions and more. We understand what companies look for we don’t see you as a gross profit number, rather we recognize your technical knowledge, your cultural fit within an organization, and how that aligns to your success.
Share on your newsfeed
Our Client is looking for Contractors to:
- Support ERP production business processes within expert field to meet business process requirements
- Configure ERP solutions for identified gaps in functionality and business process
- Participate in design reviews and business model matching sessions
- Resolve ERP systems issues resulting from user error, incomplete system setup or systems bugs
- Gather and understand business requirements for support and work with the rest of IT to ensure expectations are met or exceeded
- Maintain complex integration points between ERP and third-party systems
- Manage and coordinate all development applications including requirements definition, vendor evaluation, strategic systems planning, processes re-engineering, design, and development, and documentation, production support of major manufacturing implementation or new functionality
- Leverage business knowledge and expertise to deliver business process improvements
- Provide analysis and requirements to the ABAP Development area as it pertains to customization while following standard practices
- Manage user acceptance testing and approval of configuration and development with the business partners for signoff
- Develop user acceptance test scenarios, test scripts and results to validate configuration with the business
- Provide innovative solutions by staying abreast of current technology
- Follow established policies and procedures for system security and production operations
- Collaborate with other IT and functional area personnel on routine and major system upgrades activity
- Develop test plans and protocols for evaluation of system performance
- Prepare user personnel training materials and assist users in the conversion and implementation of the system
- Adhere to Solution Development Methodology (SDM) practices
Successful Contractors will have the following requirements:
- 8+ years of related experience in Sales & Distribution (SD) area,
- 5 years of strong and broad business experience in OTC functional area of expertise and
- 7-10 years of ERP transactional and/or configuration experience in SAP SD
- 3 full life cycle implementations • Customer Management, Material Management (Sales Views), Order Management, Invoicing, Pricing (including bolt-ons), Variant Pricing, Vertex, Inter-Company sales processes, Third Party Sales Process, Contracts, Consignments, ARM, Variant Configuration, Sales Order Routing, Sales Basic Functions, IDOC handling, Workflows, Sales User Exits, LSMW, Sales Routines
- Strong Knowledge on integration with FI, MM & PP
- Experience writing technical and functional specifications and implement solutions
- Experience with third party systems that interact with SAP systems preferred
- Knowledge on Data Migration and Experience on RICEF objects.
- Must have excellent communication skills both oral and written.
- Must be able to work independently and willing to learn new technologies
- Must be able to mentor junior team members
- Analytical capability with excellent organizational skills &customer Focus
- Willing to Travel (<15%) Preferred Skills
- Knowledge in Foreign trade, GTS preferred
- Techno-functional experience
- Programming experience and familiarity with standard SAP programming concepts, practices, and procedures (ABAP, FIORI, Personas, JAVA, Mobile)
- Setting up background jobs, SAP Query, IDOC handling
- HP ALM, Azure Dev Ops, Agile/SDLM
- Experience on S/4 HANA, SAP Cloud Platform, Leonardo
- Knowledge on FIORI/ UI5 applications.
- BODS – Technical / functional skill set.
- Other Non-SAP ERP system experience will be considered
- B.S, M.S, in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Math, or other technical field
Want to Learn More?
Here from Fusion HCR Technology Consultants on the benefits of being part of a world class team, and how being a Consultant with us can enhance your skills and build your future.
Submit your resume today! Once qualified, a member of our team will reach out with next steps!
Get ready to join Fusion HCR Technology Team!
Fusion HCR is currently filling roles in the following states: AL, AR, AZ, DC, DE, FL, GA, IA, ID, IL, IN, KS, KY, MD, ME, MI, MN, MO, MS, MT, NC, ND, NE, NM, NV, OH, OK, PA, RI, SC, SD, TN, TX, VA, WV, WY
Connect With Us!
Don’t see a role that fits? Connect with us and we will find you something great!
We are an equal opportunity employers and will consider all applications without regard to race, genetic information, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by law.