We got what you want, you got what we need!
Our Client is a global leading manufacturer of automobiles and commercial vehicles with 6 plants in the US and 123 plants worldwide and 304,170 employees.
Fusion HCR Technology is a trusted partner with experience across diverse technology stacks from cloud and infrastructure to security and enterprise information, our clients need your expertise to embrace change and make organizational transformation a reality. What makes Fusion HCR different? Our expertise is derived from over 20 years of being on the inside of organizations building teams for implementations, upgrades, application development, business intelligence solutions and more. We understand what companies look for we don’t see you as a gross profit number, rather we recognize your technical knowledge, your cultural fit within an organization, and how that aligns to your success.
Share on your newsfeed
Our Client is looking for Contractors to:
- Designing experiential research
- Moderating empathy research sessions
- Designing flows and digital front end feature experiences that are incredibly simple, elegant and integrated into our customer’s multichannel relationship for every product we conceptualize, research, and launch
- Contributing to high-level strategic decisions with the rest of the product and executive team
- Partnering with product managers and engineers to oversee the user experience of a product from conception until launch (and then some)
Successful Contractors will have the following requirements:
- User Interaction Design (60%) – The core responsibility of this role is to create the self service and engagement experiences and interactions for our financing customers and integrating into the multiple brands of the Volkswagen group. This will functionally span everything from sketching initial ideas for digital user experience flows, to creating production-ready wireframes and comps for mobile app and website experiences, to physical and digital marketing materials.
- Customer Research (30%) – A key step in our ideation and strategy process will be customer research. That means writing interview scripts and talking to customers one-on-one, writing and conducting research surveys, and getting feedback on initial new product designs. This is a highly specialized skill that will be an important component of this role, but secondary to the design work.
- Product Strategy (10%) – The teams will be highly collaborative and therefore a component of this role will be to continually participate in and help guide the product strategy for our Digital businesses.
- B.S, M.S, in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Math, or other technical field
Want to Learn More?
Here from Fusion HCR Technology Consultants on the benefits of being part of a world class team, and how being a Consultant with us can enhance your skills and build your future.
Submit your resume today! Once qualified, a member of our team will reach out with next steps!
Get ready to join Fusion HCR Technology Team!
Fusion HCR is currently filling roles in the following states: AL, AR, AZ, DC, DE, FL, GA, IA, ID, IL, IN, KS, KY, MD, ME, MI, MN, MO, MS, MT, NC, ND, NE, NM, NV, OH, OK, PA, RI, SC, SD, TN, TX, VA, WV, WY
Connect With Us!
Don’t see a role that fits? Connect with us and we will find you something great!
We are an equal opportunity employers and will consider all applications without regard to race, genetic information, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by law.